Coming up this week:

13under13 Countdown:
Fri at 8PM ET/5PM PT
Sat at 8AM & 4PM ET/5AM & 1PM PT
Sun at 11AM ET/8AM PT

Monday, December 31, 2007

NYE Rumpus Room


We tuned in to hear Justin Roberts for the New Years' Eve countdown. What fun! He played "Cartwheels and Somersaults" which always makes me think of Zooglobble. And some songs that I hadn't heard before. But we didn't catch the whole thing. Maybe at 11pm we'll be able to listen better.



Listening to XM yesterday, they played an alphabet song sung by Justin that I really liked. I wonder if it is on some CD?




Rumpus Room Playlist:
  • Airplane of Food
  • Imaginary Rhino
  • I Chalk
  • Billy the Bully
  • Way Out
  • Taking Off My Training Wheels
  • Dad Caught Stars
  • Cartwheels and Somersaults
  • Hey Hippopotamus
  • Yellow Bus
  • Meltdown
  • Countdown and Auld Lang Syne on the melodica (6 minutes early)


    From Summer on Southport 2007:

  • No comments:

    Disclaimer

    We are a regular family who are fans of KiDS Place LiVE (was XMKiDS). We have no business or family relation to XM, except that according to my daughter, she and Mindy are BFFs. XM/Sirius Satellite Radio is in No Way Responsible for the Content Within This Fan Site