Coming up this week:

13under13 Countdown:
Fri at 8PM ET/5PM PT
Sat at 8AM & 4PM ET/5AM & 1PM PT
Sun at 11AM ET/8AM PT

Sunday, May 3, 2009

13under13 - 1 May 2009

Mindy hosted this week but I missed listening at my usual time due to being at XM on Friday evening. I then missed in on Saturday due to traveling by train and being at a cool kids' music event (even Mindy was there). I did manage to catch some of it on Sunday, but missed the start, so I can't figure out what #13 is! Let me know if you know, kthx.

So I don't know who entered the 13under13 and just guessed at who left it.

1. Kay Kyser - Three Little Fishies (9 weeks)
2. Ben Rudnick and Friends - A Frog Named Sam (8 weeks)
3. Brady Rymer - Road Trip (15 weeks)
4. Rocknoceros - Pink!(4 weeks)
5. Robbert Bobbert - We Are Superheros (12 weeks)
6. Captain Bogg and Salty - Never Smile at a Crocodile (5 weeks)
7. Lunch Money - It Only Takes One Night To Make a Balloon Your Friend (14 weeks)
8. Gustafer Yellowgold - Panther Stamps Pants (3 weeks)
9. Imagination Movers - Kick It! (2 weeks)
10. Justin Roberts - Henrietta's Hair (6 weeks)
11. Randy Kaplan - No Nothing (17 weeks)
12. They Might Be Giants - I Can Add (7 weeks)

13. What is #13?

Past Freshness Date
John Carlin - Tag Song (9 weeks)

No comments:

Disclaimer

We are a regular family who are fans of KiDS Place LiVE (was XMKiDS). We have no business or family relation to XM, except that according to my daughter, she and Mindy are BFFs. XM/Sirius Satellite Radio is in No Way Responsible for the Content Within This Fan Site