Coming up this week:

13under13 Countdown:
Fri at 8PM ET/5PM PT
Sat at 8AM & 4PM ET/5AM & 1PM PT
Sun at 11AM ET/8AM PT

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Interview - The Naked Brothers Band

I missed most of the interview this afternoon as the girls and I were running around. The kids and I found the guys funny, but a little too wacky. Mindy tried to get them to answer real questions, but all that came up was first grade experiences. Oh well. I missed the end, so I hope that it went better and more good info was forthcoming....

I admit that the NBB is not one of the bands we follow closely, so I probably have no clue how great it was that Mindy got the chance to chat with them. I'd much rather hear her talk to Ralph, Johnny Bregar, or ScribbleMonster, really.

No comments:

Disclaimer

We are a regular family who are fans of KiDS Place LiVE (was XMKiDS). We have no business or family relation to XM, except that according to my daughter, she and Mindy are BFFs. XM/Sirius Satellite Radio is in No Way Responsible for the Content Within This Fan Site