Coming up this week:

13under13 Countdown:
Fri at 8PM ET/5PM PT
Sat at 8AM & 4PM ET/5AM & 1PM PT
Sun at 11AM ET/8AM PT

Friday, November 21, 2008

13 under 13 - 21Nov2008

Mindy hosted this week. Somehow I've gotten used to her NOT hosting.

I'm surprised that Big Baby J fell off; it was my second choice. I really thought that Rollercoaster was played less (but we love Joe, so we're glad that he squeaks by with one more week.). And whoa, I did not guess the new entry either! Camille loves, loves this one that Zooglobble introduced to us and mentioned on his Real Tall Tree appearance. (Hey, and now Mindy's talking about Stefan!!!!! Life is good.)

1. ScribbleMonster - The Song of LIFE (6 weeks)
2. Trout Fishing in America - Pearl (8 weeks)
3. Medeski, Martin and Wood - Where's the Music (10 weeks)
4. Kat Vellos - 5 on 5 (5 weeks)
5. The Real Tuesday Weld - Bathtime in Clerkenwell (13 weeks)
6. Laurie Berkner - Fast and Slow (7 weeks)
7. Ralph's World - Folsom Daycare Blues (12 weeks)
8. SteveSongs - Giant (3 weeks)
9. Madagascar Escape 2 Africa - I Like To Move It (2 weeks)
10. Zev - El Quacko (16 weeks)
11. Frances England - Don't Fly Away (15 weeks)
12. The Roots - Lovely, Love My Family (debut)
13. Joe McDermott - Rollercoaster (18 weeks)

Past Freshness:
The Terrible Twos - Big Baby J. (16 weeks)

3 comments:

Stefan said...

Guess I'd better use my new-found power only for good, not evil. ;-)

GBK Gwyneth said...

I expect nothing less of you, my friend. call me naive if you must, but if you say it is good, we will listen...

Admittedly, I am slow to warm to anything Yo Gabba, but Camille liked the Lovely, Love one off the bat. Your reputation is untarnished, even with that Hamster Dance (okay, mouse on a piano?) thing you posted.

Stefan said...

I thought about making the Hamsterdance joke with that Hamster on the Piano bit, but thought it was a bit too obscure...

Disclaimer

We are a regular family who are fans of KiDS Place LiVE (was XMKiDS). We have no business or family relation to XM, except that according to my daughter, she and Mindy are BFFs. XM/Sirius Satellite Radio is in No Way Responsible for the Content Within This Fan Site