Coming up this week:

13under13 Countdown:
Fri at 8PM ET/5PM PT
Sat at 8AM & 4PM ET/5AM & 1PM PT
Sun at 11AM ET/8AM PT

Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday News

On the Animal Farm:
We got a nice lesson in fire safety. Fun!

Absolutely Mindy:
No talking that I heard today. But I understand that's because Laurie Berkner is in the Rumpus Room this afternoon. We had hoped to go to the show, but we are having our own Rumpus Room style show tonight, so we had to pass. So torn! I did notice that a few station ids were the XMKiDS ones, oops.

Our Game:
We like to try to guess what will go on and off the 13under13 each week. This week, I am sensing Rollercoaster or Day After Halloween may fall off. And coming on? Hmm. That Madagascar theme, the Ting Tings birthday song, the Milkshake "Best Friend" song, and another one that I just can't remember right now!! Ack.

No comments:

Disclaimer

We are a regular family who are fans of KiDS Place LiVE (was XMKiDS). We have no business or family relation to XM, except that according to my daughter, she and Mindy are BFFs. XM/Sirius Satellite Radio is in No Way Responsible for the Content Within This Fan Site